Let's start with this past Saturday, Steve and I took the boys to a really cool farm out in Callahan. They really enjoyed the farm life. You could see there faces just soaking up everything. I definitely want to take them back next year and sometime in the spring time. Steven is quite the camera ham; he was posing for a lot of adorable pics while Joshua the normal ham was too interested in all that was around him.

After waiting in a very long line to get into the farm, we all went on a corn maze. It was a blast, I held the "map" it was questions you were asked when you found a number. Based on the answer of your questions it told you which way to go. We had tons of FUN!!

. Then it was off to the play ground when we realized Steven was too old to join so we skipped it and they played on a huge mound of packed dirt and then the hay bales.


The hay bales were set up like a wee maze but most of the kids there were climbing on top of the bales and jumping on to the next ones. My daredevil boys seeing this climbed right on immediately!! They had a blast!!


Next Steven got to "race" on car bikes, he had a blast but by the time he was done he was really wiped out! Steve and I coaxed him a long to ride the moo train and then it was off to pick out a little pumpkin and home!


Except home was not in the picture for us, on the way home in the middle of country with not cell phone signal, on a curved road our van has trouble again! After a prayer and a kind gentleman who helped Steve we got it patched up enough to get up home on a wing and a prayer. :-)
Well this concludes just one day. There has been many more fun filled days that I will have to post about later. :-)
2 comments:
I love those last two pictures of the boys. Man, we haven't been able to do anything fun yet this month!!!!! Waaa! I wish we lived near an apple orchard. They make for some really pretty pictures.
It's sad that Steven is already too big for something!! :( He's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment