CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sigh...

Things have been so busy!! So busy it makes my head ache just thinking about writing out what has been going on since my last post! So in logical/tech writing, I'll share a snap shot:

Just finished writing a Draft PTF (like PTA) Membership survey and outlining what could or should go into a new members packet. Whew!! Just that alone is time consuming and has been on my mind since I volunteered myself to do it 5 days ago! I know, I'm insane or is it denial!?! Thinking I have all this time to give? You know as I type this, I think it is disillusionment, thinking God gave me more hours in a day. ha!!

The boys have been great! With the exception of the now named Joshua moments. These are unreasonable toddler meltdowns that I suffer through. Besides those moments, we enjoyed having my sweet niece over Friday night and Saturday. Steven and Joshua were so excited about her visit. Although, Steven finally realized how much older he is compared to her. He was so sweet in his disappointment that she did not want to play Lego's or strategic tank/domino games. :-) On top of that he was shocked when I had to remind him that she was only 3 years old and going to be turning 4 in a couple months. :-) Just remembering the look on his face with this discovery still makes me smile. Joshua and she had a wonderful time playing animals. I think I made her day with the toy box full of stuffed animals; they had a regular zoo and Noah's ark going on. :-) Everyone got along great.

I ended up taking them to a festival, ensuring that all active activities were happening. ie: Jumping on a bouncy for many, many minutes. :-)

Tuesday Night was the last Apples of Gold Bible Study, although we are all planning to get together later on in the year. I had so much fun with this group of ladies, there are not enough words to describe how this study helped my heart! :-)

Also on Tuesday, had wonderful Mom to Mom class! Learned tons about freeze cooking and some Awesome websites for great resturant quality cooking for 1/4 of the price!! :-)

Thursday, I made Alice Spring Chicken - from the outback recipe - and Bennigans Broccoli Bites! This was in honor of my sweet brother and his wife! They have just been such a blessing to me. On top of that the meal turned out fantasitc! (I'm not bias or anything) :-)

These next few weeks will be filled with activities, mixed with over due household chores. In the midst of all of this I am determine to meet my families needs and work on being more available to them. :-) Well, there is so much more to write but I'm really exhausted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment