CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Relaxing Times...

WARNING... A LOT OF PICS OF LOTS OF FUN!!! :-)


It must be in the air; although it's humid, hot, and somewhat muggy air with a slight breeze. I have had an enjoyable time with my two little boys these last few days. With all that is going on with our life, I have felt that I'm not spending enough time with my two precious boys and I really miss it.

Friday night, with my mom all set for most of the weekend, I decided to let the boys have a camp out!! :-) This was done in the "scary" living room. :-) It was a lot of fun but a little stressful for me because Steven's tent had two important parts missing...um this would be because they liked to play swords with these parts. The setting up of the "tents" were fun but once they were set up then both boys kept talking loudly about getting into each others way. :-( After a firm, I will take these tents down talk, they sweetly became themselves again. :-) I made yummy taco's which Steven ate and Joshua just looked at. Then I settled them into a Scooby Doo movie. All said and done it was a nice night, although they did not want to sleep in their tents so we packed them up for the night and I tucked them into bed. :-) Here are some pics of the fun we had putting them together.
Steven making his tent


Joshua wearing Steven's swimming mask while entertaining us with his compositions.

Figuring things out and putting them together, what a smart boy!

We love our tent!!

So on Saturday an important thing happened....Steven tied his own shoes all by himself!!! Here is finished product!!

After this fantastic "feet", I took the boys to a school park near my mom's and we had a wonderful time playing and exploring a new playground. We could have stayed much longer but I didn't time my outing right and it was at the hottest time of the day. Then it was off to a Fall Festival that my friend from way back when was involved with at her church. Once again we would have stayed longer but it was too hot! I was wearing jeans all day and I was roasting and my little boys cheeks were super rosy. More delightful pics from the park as I left my camera in the car while we were at the Festival. :-)


Today Steve had the day off in honor of Columbus so with Steven in school we went to drop off Steve's sickly car at Pops' work and then off we went to St. Augustine. I'll post those pics later on as it is getting late and I'm pooped out from all my merriment. :-) Thank you Lord for letting me have an enjoyable time with my boys and my honey!

1 comments:

TwinMint said...

Gotta love those fun-filled busy days!

Post a Comment