After a rough several days, I have decided or rather convicted to just be. When things become so overwhelming to me, I am just to be. I am feeling God's peace and calm continue to surround me although I fight it many times, He is so good to me. I no longer want to eat worms. :-)
I am still constantly being challenged with the clumsy stuff. I'm naturally clumsy anyway and I can hide it pretty well but lately it seems that everywhere I turn, I'm into or tripped onto something. My body is sore today from an elevator door crashing on it yesterday. I'm a mess but I have been in constant prayer and I know that my more than normal clumsy self is because I'm so tired.
God has been sending me the best people!!! My brother and Sis have been unbelievable!! And my darling Husband, is so sweet and patient with me. It has been a tough week but I am going to make it. :-) I have survived Steve's Monday- Wednesday evening school. My Brother and Sis have literally taken over some huge projects for me. Tonight a really great friend of mine is coming over to help me with the boys, while Steve and her husband attend an awesome Creation Seminar. I really wish I could go too. :-)
God is just so GOOD! My mom is on the way to healing though that is a very LONG road for her. It's just amazing to me how God has managed to filter His way into everything and once I decide I'm done, He steps in and takes over and does it so much Better than I could ever do it.
This morning, my boys were SO incredibly sweet! Each morning on our way to school, I ask Steven give the order of who prays first. This is very sweet because he makes sure Mommy and Joshua get a turn first before he does. He is just an amazing boy!! Anyway, this morning was just a sweet time with the boys in the car. Joshua prayed for about 6 minutes and he was so sweet praying for everyone he knows and sometimes even 2 or 3 times. :-) Then Steven's turn and he is growing so much, I was reminded that I need to work harder on making sure I am teaching him more and more about Gods way. I know there are more teachable moments that if they haven't smacked me in the face, I'm missing.
There is so much more I would love to post about but this is all the time I have for now.
SUCH PATIENCE IS IN LOVE
6 years ago
1 comments:
Praying for ya, babe. I'm so glad God is blessing you through this and you are growing stronger. It feels so surreal and amazing to stop and watch the madness around you and see His grace wrapped around and through it all.
Post a Comment