Have you ever had a day or several days in a row where Nothing goes right and you feel like the song... "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I'm going to eat worms." Tonight that is how I feel. I'm exhausted and tired and although I have resolved my issues I still feel "in the dumps" (as Steven would say.)
My mom is recovering very nicely and not needing my help. I have had these ridiculous clumsy accidents like last night. Feeling particularly happy that I was successful in bathing both boys without getting wet. I clean up the bath toys and start wiping down the tub as the water is going out, both boys have been scrubbed and in their jammies, as I stand up my tennis shoes slip on the floor and I tumble down catching my stomach on the side of the tub, my arm stretched out inside to tub to stop my fall and my face and upper body drenched in water from half falling into the tub.
I thought I hurt my elbow but after a while it stopped hurting and now it's my wrist that is still swollen. It's not broken because I can still move my fingers...In case my brother reads this, yes, I am a doctor. :-) - There have been tons more ridiculous mishaps all day too, like finding all the holes in Jacksonville and stepping into each hidden one even though I'm looking for them.
Anyway, that's all I'm writing now because my wrist is throbbing telling me to quit typing.
SUCH PATIENCE IS IN LOVE
6 years ago
1 comments:
Aw Jen, I'm sorry. :(
Post a Comment