CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey Wrap up

Had a great week this past week! I loved having the boys home with me!!! We had so much fun going to the Mosh, yet again...they never get tired of going :-), climbing trees, going to the playground, having fun with family, helping make the Thanksgiving dinner and then swimming!! Now that my week is finished and I'm facing a new week I'm in slight sadness that Steven is going back to school tomorrow. The bright side is in a few more weeks he will have Christmas break!! I can't wait until then. :-)

Thanksgiving was such a great time!!! Steve and I decided to have our dinner at our home and everything I attempted turned out beautifully!! I was a happy girl in my structured regimented cooking plans. :-) I had everything on a schedule and it was fantastic... I just wish keeping kids on a schedule was just a simple as preparing our feast. :-) The food I prepared and prepped doesn't tell me no or asks why or wait or I have to go to the bathroom or got distracted from getting ready. :-) But I get to have more fun and enjoy my children more so they win hands down! :-)

I totally forgot to take a picture of my dinning room table!! I used my wedding china and smiled happy thoughts as I set them out and took out the crystal goblets with pretty little roses etched into the top rim. It was just a sweet time. When we went around to say what we were thankful for, Steven said"Fruit" because I put an orange slices on his plate. Joshua pointed to my gravy boat and said, "what's that?" He was thankful for asking questions and then he said gravy. :-) although he would not touch it. :-) All in all it was a lovely time. I only wish I had actually got my camera and taken pics. Oh well.

Well, I'm keeping this blog short. :-) Because of my enormously long posts from the last few times. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jennifer made the best turkey I ever ate... literally.

LingleBells said...

Thanks darling!!! :-) I had fun making all the yumminess!!

Post a Comment