CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Refreshing...

Aw, this is much better! Thank you Brianna for telling me how I can change my blog site for free!!! :-) I am now in love with leelou and MBM blog sites. :-)

Ok, now I have to catch everyone up on the last few weeks! The most important part of this post is that Steven understands what Baptism is and he got baptized 2 Sundays ago!!! :-) I was so proud of him!! Steven has been asking about heaven and Jesus for a few years but just this past April, while at the Creation Museum he seemed to finally understand and asked his Daddy to pray with him to ask Him in his heart!!! :-) All the watering and seeding is paying off; however, this was done while I was taking Joshua to the bathroom, :-P I would have loved to hear his prayer but then again, I get to hear him and now Joshua pray everyday!! God is so good!!! He has blessed us beyond anything I can tell!!! Here are a few snap shots of Steven getting Baptized, I'm also throwing in the pic of his face after he prayed to ask Jesus into his heart... Yes, I have captured all I can. :-)

This is Steven soaking and processing what he knows and what he sees and is learning:Pics of the room we were in:

Right After asking Jesus in his heart:
Baptism Time: Before he got ready
Robed and ready to go: He looks so little and adorable!
Following Jesus' example. :-) if you don't know about this part ask me and I'll tell you. :-)
All Done :-) Another Happy Day
It is so hard to put into words the full heart I have so I will leave this post as it is and post more for another day. :-) I have had a lot of busy days and more ahead. I'll try to update this post more often. :-) Until next time!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I love your background!! And I'm so glad we could be there for Steven's baptism. We are so proud of him!

LingleBells said...

Thanks! Me too!! I'm so glad everyone that was able to come came!! :-)

Post a Comment