
I have other posts to put ahead of this one, like our fun fabulous game night Saturday, but while it's fresh in my mind I thought I post it out of order. :-)
Ok first off, Joshua has made up a new word, "Forlicious" which means delicious. :-) He is so funny as he talked about the pumpkin pie I made and the Thanksgiving food as hmm that will be so "forlicious" even thought he didn't eat a bite. :-) He will be young for only awhile, I don't have the heart to correct the word. :-)
So Sunday a neighbors car looked liked it was hit with explosive bird droppings, it was everywhere, poor guys. Anyway the boys had seen it and were quite intrigued with the mess of it and asked gobs of questions and why was it only that car. *This car was literally covered. Steve and I did the best we could to answer as quick as possible and herd the boys into the house before they had the bright idea to inspect it close up.
Yesterday on our way to pick up Steven from his first day back at school, a bird had relieved himself on my van. This bird really got Joshua talking, he was very indignant that a bird would go potty on mommy's car. He said, "that bird needs to go to the "toy-o-let" Why did he do that? before I could even answer he was telling the bird and me, "he needs to go to a bird toy-o-let. We need to tell him his bird poopies can't be on mommy's car and he has to go poopie on the bird toy-o-let." I'm sorry but if you find this not as funny as I, you just had to have been there to hear the sincerity in his cute voice! :-) Time to scoot... need to keep soaking it all in and trying to remeber all the adorable things they say every single day!
2 comments:
Precious!!
I thought I already left a comment on this one. :( Isn't it sad they have to learn to pronounce things correctly eventually? You are smart to write it all down!
Post a Comment