More catching up today. I have had such amazing days with my family! Monday was just a blast! Joshua and I cleaned and caught up on some over due laundry. Then we just played, played, played!! You can tell my the playroom. :-) Here is a video of him showing me his singing skills. Apparently I offend him with my melodies because yesterday he told me not to sing, "because it was making his tummy upset!" My goodness such a critic!!
After our singing festival we went into our super clean living room that was not ravaged by toys and rested. Then it was off to pick up Steven from his martial arts. He looked so cute in his uniform but as soon as class was over he wanted it OFF! He was so hot!! I did however manage to capture his ninja like moves he was busting on a threatening traffic cone. :-)
Ok, I'll post that video later, the one above me is taking for ever!! - Hours later, I have posted it at the bottom. :-)
Tuesday night was such a joy!! I really love the ladies in the apples of gold class and learned so much!! Just hearing their examples and funny things that happened to their now grown up children is so encouraging! They had a yummy idea for eating in with the kids and I actually learned about fondant. I'm looking forward to this weekend to try some more recipes.
Writing about recipes!! Yesterday I followed this delicious recipe for lamb!! I'm helping my parents out with making them some dinners and my dad wanted lamb so mom took me to the commissary and we bought some yummy healthy goodness! After following the recipe and grilling something besides hot dogs. My boys and parents ate a healthy meal of grilled lamb chop and grilled Romain lettuce. The grilled lettuce sounded iffy but I tried a bite before I left for my apples of gold meeting and it was so good!!
That's it for Monday and Tuesday. I'll post more this evening on my day today! :-)
SUCH PATIENCE IS IN LOVE
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment