CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Aawww...

Been feeling under the weather the last few days but I have had such a great time with the boys! I'm so behind from my updates so here goes... After my Wednesday post, Steven has been doing great!! :-) It makes me so happy to see him have good days! I have been feeling the spirit of the Lord around me almost constantly!! Thanks for those who were praying!

Thursday was the big day for Steven, he got his Gui!!! I think that's how it's spelled, that is his Martial Arts uniform. He looks so cute in it! I'll post a picture of it on Monday. Joshua and I had such a great bonding day. :-) We have been on the run a lot these past few days and we both just chilled out and enjoyed playing, reading, and watching veggie tales. :-) Plus, I got tons of housework done! Yippee!!

Friday, seemed like a blur... another great day for Steven and Joshua. I had to scrounge around for a "curious George" outfit. The school made an announcement to wear yellow shirts and brown pants or shorts, if you had them. Well, after waiting until the last minute and searching his winter/fall box of clothes, I found brown pants and used his Kingdom Kids shirt which thankfully happen to be yellow! :-)

He was so funny getting ready. His t-shirt is super big on him and he put a collared shirt under it. I told him he would be hot but he said that is how he liked to wear it. Well, I made him take it off because I knew he would get hot' Then I saw he looked like a little urchin without a shirt underneath so I ran back into the house, up the stairs and pulled a white collard shirt for him. He had a maroon one on and I wasn't having that. :-)

Joshua once again had an amazing day! The last few weeks he has been having crying fits and it seems that this stage has past!! Or so I hope! :-)

After school it was off to Nonnie and Poppie; they rented movies for the boys to watch. So while they were watching, I got to take a short nap. :-) Aww, just what I had needed - a little rest. :-) We had a lovely evening once Steve joined us and then the boys got to stay over and more sleeping for me. :-) I'm not sure when was the last time I actually had 7 hours of sleep. It was divine!!

Today we were supposed to go to Brianna's and I'm bummed it didn't work out. I called to check on the boys and discovered Joshua had some yucky poopies and Steven's head was hurting. On top of that my under the weather was getting worse so I went to have it checked out. I was so looking forward to our visit. :-( The good news is that we get to try it again in a few weeks. :-)

Overall it's been a enjoyable time with the boys and I look forward to this coming week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment