

Ok, Steven has been 7 for over 2 weeks now and I haven't been able to post our seven days of fun!! :-) The weekend before his birthday Steve and I took the boys to Universal Studio's to celebrate his birthday. We decided to do this instead of a huge birthday party with all his classmates, 22 of them!! I even tried to have him narrow it down to just 10 but he couldn't he wanted everyone to be included!! What a sweetheart boy!!





Next Steve was able to take Steven to a NFL Jags game! He had tons of fun and the Jags won the game!! Steve told me that each time something exciting happened the fans in the row ahead of Steven kept giving him High Fives and telling Steven he was the good luck charm! :-)Then on his birthday, Steve and I went to the school early to have lunch with our Birthday boy; shared birthday cupcakes with his class while they were on recess then it was off to Chuckie Cheese for an afternoon of fun!!
During the week we had a surprise visitor...Laura Anne!! The boys just absolutely had so much fun although it was short lived because she needed to go back home. :-) I'm sure her mommy would have missed her if we kept her.
Then Saturday was the family Birthday party celebration! I decorated the house with Scooby Doo, one of Steven's newly founded favorite cartoon. (and Joshua's too)
Whew!! It was a busy week! I truly enjoyed every minute of it and as I look back on what God has done for us and our Steven I am almost moved to tears each time because HE is SO GOOD to us!!! I have enjoyed these 7 years. God has blessed me with such a sweet tenderhearted little boy and I'm looking forward to many, many more years being amazed and watching him grow!!
I'll have to add pictures of them later, for some reason it's having a hard time loading them up. :-)
1 comments:
Great pictures! What fun you all had!! :D
Post a Comment