As promised, this post is sweet pictures of our pool time fun. I am so glad we have a pool so close to us. In fact we have 2 to choose from, one right near our house and one at the club house. :-) As long as everyone is feeling up to it, I try to make sure we go swimming a few times each week.
Bathing Lingles

Look out here we come!

Absolutely LOVES the water!

Look out it's a Joshu-Shark!

Gaining more confidence - starting to jump into the water all the time!!

Turning on the Charm

What sweetness!!

Showing me his newest skill the back float...not the prettiest pic but it was the best I could get. He is really getting better than the time I took this.
1 comments:
Steven demonstrated his back float for us last night in our pool. We had such fun! They LOVE the water!
Post a Comment