CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Changes, Changes, more changes and a Fun Day Basket

Boy, A LOT has happened since my last post. I'll have to update later but I wanted to post some cute pics of the Fun day at the Beach basket for Steven's *former* first grade class. Steven is going through a lot of medical things lately and I have been having to focus on him and what his little body needs. Which from the dr. note is no more going to school for the rest of the year while he is seeing some specialists and having testing and a few procedures done. Pray for us! I will be attempting to home school for his last 9 weeks. I just need to find a good curriculum that doesn't make us start from the very beginning of first grade.

Steven and Joshua "helped" me arranged the Beach scene so I could snap some pics for the school. Here is the "basket" and some sweet helpers!





The coolest Thermal Cooler

Just an added bonus...our basket went for $120!!! Yay!!! I wasn't able to attend the fundraiser but my friends filled me in and it turned out Wonderful!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment